I am on another lettuce wrap kick! For last nights dinner we decided to go the Fish Taco route, however since we are not consuming grains during this challenge we had to get a little bit creative. Instantly I knew that I wanted to make a Fish Lettuce Wrap "Taco" and got to thinking about what other ingredients we could add to make this pretty reminiscent of your typical Fish Taco, just without the shell.
Tilapia Lettuce Wrap Taco Recipe
- Head of Boston Lettuce
- 1 Avocado
- Shredded Carrot
- Grape Tomatos
- Tilapia (or any other white fish)
- Olive Oil (for cooking fish)
- Cook fish over medium heat in a non-stick sauce pan. Drizzle with a little olive oil, and then cook on one side until golden brown and then flip to the other side. Once cooked allow to cool
- Wash vegetables, and take the largest lettuce leafs and lay them on a plate
- Layer lettuce leaf with diced avocado, hummus, shredded carrot, and grape tomatoes.
- Top with fish and serve